[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] gdigrab-mouse-dpi-awareness

Hendrik Leppkes h.leppkes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:48:59 CET 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Γιώργος Μεταξάκης <metaxas4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello I have tried to send that email with git send-email but failed, so i
> will send the patch here, i hope it is okay.
>
> I am an engineer at Jumpshare (https://jumpshare.com) working on the native
> file sharing app for Windows. We were using gdigrab device for screen
> capture, we played around a bit and realized it wasn't working on high dpi
> displays, so we fixed it. High DPI displays are getting more common so we
> feel happy to contribute this fix to FFmpeg. We hope it will get approved
> soon.
>
> Let me know if you've any questions or feedback. I look forward to hearing
> from you soon.

The patch contains a bunch of style errors which make it impossible to
commit it as such right now

- We generally do not allow tabs for indentation, or any form of
trailing whitespace
- It contains a few unrelated whitespace changes
- Some of the changes seem unnecessary (ie. changing the scope of the
variables in the first hunks), please try to create a patch as small
as possible.

Thank you for contributing.

- Hendrik