[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg in Outreachy Round 12

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Tue Feb 9 21:34:30 CET 2016

Hi Outreachy admins

just wanted to make sure this isnt missed (as it was sent to
outreachy-list and not outreachy-admins as described at
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/private/opw-announce-list/2016-January/msg00000.html
)

Kieran, Lou and myself volunteer as coordinators/admins or what it
was called for FFmpeg

FFmpeg has 6500 USD available:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/208789

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 12:08:57AM +0000, Kieran Kunhya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have volunteered to be the co-ordinator for FFmpeg in Outreachy 2016. I
> was a mentor for Outreachy in 2015 and look forward to working with
> Outreachy to attract a more diverse base of contributors to FFmpeg.
>
> Over the next few hours you should start seeing our project page start to
> fill up:
> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/Outreachy/2016-05

[...]

Thanks