[FFmpeg-devel] [SPI] Donation request to ffis.de

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:30:27 CET 2016

Hi,

I propose to make a donation of 200 EUR to ffis.de to thank them for
their services in the last two years.

Currently the ffis.de FFmpeg fund contains 9195 EUR, so I would ask
the ffis.de officers to directly grab from that fund.

Note: due to the previous agreements, refund or expense requests must
be sent to this list, and must be approved by the project maintainer
and by the SPI FFmpeg liaison (me). Since we don't still have decided
upon a formal organization, I'm assuming Michael Niedermayer is still
the de-facto maintainer, so he can veto or approve this proposal.
--
FFmpeg = Fancy and Fundamental Minimalistic Philosofic Evil Guru