[FFmpeg-devel] Please tell me if following scenario is possible while using FFmpeg

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Thu Dec 1 20:59:43 EET 2016

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016, at 01:56 AM, Adeel Nazir wrote:
> I'm opencv image processing developer. i'm developing c++ application in
> which i'm recieving rtsp stream and then i want to create another Public
> rtsp url that stream audio and video through ffmpeg c++ code.
> what i'm doing: i recieve AVStream and i convert avframe to opencv Mat
> and
> do some process on image and convert image back to AVFrame but
> issue is, now what to do next i could not write avframe over rtsp.
>
> please tell me if there exist any help.
>
> also tell me how to create rtsp public URL
>
> waiting for your reply :)

Wrong mailing list. ffmpeg-devel is only for patch submissions and
discussions related to the development of FFmpeg.

Questions involving the FFmpeg command-line interface tools should be
asked at the ffmpeg-user mailing list.

Questions involving the FFmpeg libraries should be asked at the
libav-user mailing list.