[FFmpeg-devel] New MXF maintainer wanted

Tomas Härdin tomas.hardin at codemill.se
Sat Aug 20 14:37:38 EEST 2016

Hi

Long story short: I no longer work with MXF (or broadcast in general),
and my free time is currently being consumed by other projects.
Therefore I feel it'd be better if someone took over the role as MXF
maintainer.

I took a few shots at the recent MXF tickets on trac, but I've
forgotten too much to effectively fix them. Hence this mail

I can stay on as lxfdec maintainer, since I'm subscribed to the "lxf"
tag on trac. I will likely unsubscribe from this list, posting only if
there's an LXF ticket to deal with.

/Tomas