[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request for FFmpeg at CLT 2016

Thomas Volkert silvo at gmx.net
Tue Apr 26 20:10:25 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 21.03.2016 21:49, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Am 21.03.16 um 20:42 schrieb Michael Niedermayer:
>> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 12:14:40PM +0100, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> last weekend, the Chemnitzer Linux Tage in Germany took place and we had quite a
>>> good experience and contacts to our end-users.
>>>
>>> Here is my refund request for gas taking Carl Eugen and myself to the venue.
>>>
>>> I'll send the invoice to Stefano. It is 64,43€.
>> please provide some more details like the distance driven or from
>> what city to which city
> We went from Berlin to Chemnitz on Friday, back from Chemnitz to Berlin
> on Sunday - overall around 550km. Also Hotel<->Venue transfer.
>
> Thomas made some pictures, he payed for the hotel around 160€. I think
> he'll request refunds for that, too.

My expenses consist of:
- 1 x hotel: 154 €
- 1 x traveling: 147 €
-------------------------------
total: 301 €
(The invoices will go to Stefano.)

During the weekend we got many questions, some bug reports and ideas for
the next CLT (and a possible presentation at OpenRheinRuhr in November
2016). The general feedback about FFmpeg was very positive. For some
users, the usage complexity of the command line tools still seems to be
a bit challenging. We explained the options and how the desired goals
can be reached. My personal opinion is that such an event is good for
the project to be visible to the outside and I support a sequel to this
year's CLT.

Pictures from the weekend can be found on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ffmpeg.org/

Best regards,
Thomas.