[FFmpeg-devel] Developer required for EBU-STL subtitle decoding support

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:34:02 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am looking for a time/money quote for someone to add EBU-STL
subtitle decoding to ffmpeg. I saw the list of available developers on
the ffmpeg website, but I wasn't sure who was best to contact.

I work for the IFI Irish Film Archive, and we receive EBU-STL
subtitles for AS-11 UKDPP broadcast deliverables. It would aid us
greatly if we had a CLI option to make access copies with burnt in
subtitles.

Best,

Kieran.