[FFmpeg-devel] Error while generating images from video through network

Gururaj Nayak g.nayak at efkonindia.com
Wed Apr 6 12:59:00 CEST 2016

Dear Team,
   I am using  ffmpeg.exe for  converting  video into images and   getting  problem     while extraction  .  Video files are located  on network .  Some  times  images (frames)  getting  skipped while extracting  it from video (which is at network ) .     The  same  is working  fine  wherever I am copying  the  video on local machine and  then trying  to convert it  from  the  exe.  Please suggest at your  end.

Regards
Gururaj Nayak