[FFmpeg-devel] Thirdparty audio codec integration

Suresh Kumar suresh.vavilala at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:19:06 CEST 2016

Hello Carl,

Thank you for your reply.

>>Did you look at the aresample filter and libswresample?
You mean to say resample filter is required before/after our decoder?
Our audio PCM decoder is expecting signed 16/24 bit. We are getting proper
input to the decoder.
The decoder process the data and fill with "float" values, which will be
required to use by rendering as float data.
My query is, what flags need to set from the decoder level so that the
rendering will understand the data is float.

Regards,
Suresh.