[FFmpeg-devel] Libavcodec/exr : add support for tile

Martin Vignali martin.vignali at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:02:33 CEST 2016

> >> one
> >> tile

> >> patchs

> why,

> >> Pushed. Note that tile with PIZ compression crashes

In tile :
RLE, ZIP1, ZIP16, PXR24 will work fine without modification, because they
don't use s->xdelta (the datawindow width)

PIZ, B44, B44A, use s->xdelta, so now, they will have some trouble for
datawindow bigger than tile size in X.

I will make a patch soon, for this.

Can you send me your PIZ sample who make ffmpeg crash to check  (with
wetransfer or something similar) ?

Thanks by advance

Martin
Jokyo Images