[FFmpeg-devel] Support AS-10 MXF

Tomas Härdin tomas.hardin at codemill.se
Mon Apr 4 10:04:19 CEST 2016

On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 22:29 +0200, NabFab wrote:
> Hi,
> Could you please tell me if ffmpeg is supporting AS-10 or AS-11 MXF
> format according to AMWA specifications ?
> Thank you

Do you mean muxing or demuxing? I expect mxfdec should be perfectly
capable of demuxing.

It's been a while since I looked at AS-10 but I recall it simply being
a narrower version of OP1a (but not as narrow as OPAtom). So just mux
something with the codecs AS-10 expects and run it through an AS-10
analyzer to see if mxfenc spits out the right thing.

/Tomas