[FFmpeg-devel] Include more developers in the voting committee [#3]

Rostislav Pehlivanov atomnuker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:04:07 CET 2015

I agree with both BBB and wm4.

You have to remember that when we made the committee back in September we
agreed to only include people who had more than 50 commits in the period of
a year. Therefore, if we include inactive people now, then they would be
out of the committee by next September because chances are they'll still
remain inactive. We did agree to remove inactive developers who did not
meed the quota after all.
I also think that should any real conflict arise and we have too many
people then we would run into the problem of having far too many opinions
with little chance of ever agreeing and doing what the committee is
supposed to do, which is to solve serious problems.