[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: Help with codecs

Fernandon Bautista fernandobautista017 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:31:37 CEST 2015

Hi all,
thanks for your support :) I have been reading the posts and well ... we
need the codec for linux not windows. Mi question is: have you managed to
find out which code is the one that it is used? From the posts it looks
like is the G729 but, I tried it with ffmpeg without exit. Is it a modified
version of it?

Thanks.