[FFmpeg-devel] [GSoC] Proof-of-concept HTTP Server

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Mar 22 02:34:11 CET 2015

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 12:33:57AM +0100, Stephan Holljes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what would be the correct way to create patches that won't be corrupted? I
> merely tried to copy what I have seen on the mailing-list before,
> apparently I didn't do a very good job ;)

git send-email -1
would send the most recent commit on the current branch, see the
manual for exact usage

or

git format-patch -1
would create the git patch that can be attached

about the patch itself i tried it with wget and firefox it seems to
work but firefox failed to detect it as mp3, i guess some content type
is missing

Why not whip the teacher when the pupil misbehaves? -- Diogenes of Sinope