[FFmpeg-devel] GSOC2015

krishna gandhi gandhikrishna81 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:10:06 CET 2015

Hi all I am Krishna Gupta undergraduate Electronics and Communication
student at IIIT hyd. I have gone through this year ideas and project from
org's GSOC page and one project that interest me a lot is MPEG-4 ALS
encoder. I have little bit of theoretical idea about this from my
undergraduate study. I have done courses like Digital signal Processing,
speech signals and done a fair amount of c,c++ coding. I want to explore
about this project more, so if someone can guide me with initial steps.

Thanks,
Krishna Gupta