[FFmpeg-devel] Ability to skip cursor draw in FIC decoding

Cal Leeming cal at iops.io
Wed Jun 17 22:38:45 CEST 2015

It would appear that the FIC codec will skip any errors relating to
cursor draw, but results in a lot of warnings being printed. In some
situations, the user may not even want the cursor to be drawn, and as
such it would be good to offer the ability to disable this via CLI.

It seems the source already has a "skip_cursor" variable, but no
ability to set this from the outside. Sadly my C is not good enough to
contribute a patch, but I can help out with testing if that's of any
use.

Thank you

Cal