[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 2.7

Timo Rothenpieler timo at rothenpieler.org
Sat Jun 6 14:16:14 CEST 2015

> Hi all
>
> Its time again for another release (its about 3 months since 2.6)
> so if theres anything you want in it, or you want something specific
> written in some releas notes / changelog, write it now or its too late
>
> Thanks

Something I just noticed, due to the merge of the libav nvenc encoder,
the Changelog entry it came with looks kinda weird if you don't know the
context.
Maybe it should be reworded a bit, to indicate it's a second
implementation that was added, or even just removed entirely, as there
already are Changelog entries for nvenc h264 and hevc?