[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC Weekly report (libswscale)

Pedro Arthur bygrandao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:06:04 CEST 2015

All these weird bugs were caused by the mmx code expecting the chroma U
and V buffer to be contiguous in memory. As I was allocating the slice
lines U
and V separately the mmx code was using some random memory.
In the attached patch there is a fix for it.
I also added some documentation to the new structs.