[FFmpeg-devel] dshow crossbar support PATCH es

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:06:39 CET 2015

OK I have made modifications to the dshow source so that it adds the
ability to specify capture device by "more unique" name, capture pin
by name, crossbar device support [this is basically any capture source
with multiple inputs--definitely the most requested feature to date]
and ability to use "combined" video+audio sources for both video and
audio.
It can be found on the github rdp/ffmpeg "dshow_crossbar" branch
https://github.com/rdp/ffmpeg/tree/dshow_crossbar
I'm not sure what the convention is (I was told last time to just
mention a branch that could be merged?)  Let me know if anything else
is needed.
Thanks!
-roger-