[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] no_delay option for librtmp

Cary Tetrick ctetrick2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:32:06 CET 2015

It looks like #include <netinet/tcp.h> might work BUT
According to this page http://linux.die.net/man/7/tcp
it looks like this socket setting is not truly portable. :(
My intent was to offer some flexibility in what looks like a long standing
problem with rtmp streaming.
For my purposes, I can get by with changes I made to rtmpdump.
My sincere apologies for wasting your time.