[FFmpeg-devel] [GSOC-2015] Call for mentors for GSOC 2015

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 02:17:31 CET 2015

Hi folks,

we decided to participate in GSOC 2015 also this year, and we setup a
page on the wiki:
http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/GSoC/2015

Check also:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015

Michael, Reynaldo, and me will act as administrators for the
program. Application review will happen between 23 and 27 of February,
so we should get the application and the wiki page in shape for that
time.

The wiki page is based on the corresponding OPW 2014 page. If you want
to add a project, please do so as soon as possible, ask on this list
or contact Michael, Reynaldo or me privately if you have any question
or request.

If you are listed as a mentor but you don't plan to mentor for GSOC
2015, please remove your project entry or your name.

Thanks for your time.
--
FFmpeg = Furious Fundamental Mastodontic Plastic Enhancing Gem