[FFmpeg-devel] Add configure option --disable-warnings

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer gautier at damsy.net
Thu Feb 12 19:56:19 CET 2015

Hi list,

I added an option to disable compiler warnings while building ffmpeg.
Reason is that when integrating ffmpeg within another project, I would
like to disable these warnings since I cannot fix them myself and
having them displayed while building the main project is worthless and
noisy.

Patch is attached; another solution would be to fix these warnings but
I do not feel myself confident about that :-).

Cheers,

Gautier