[FFmpeg-devel] Enable stream copy of data

Anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 03:53:48 CET 2015

On February 8, 2015 11:07:12 PM IST, Kieran Kunhya <kierank at obe.tv> wrote:
>> It has timestamp inside the data stream, and for making a simple use
>case scte need -copyts and -vsync 0 param. Otherwise user can ignore
>the data as they always did.
>> -Anshul
>
>Is FFmpeg aware of this PTS and how to place the data packet with
>respect to PES packets?
Only scte_35.c file is aware of this patch. I dont know where placing of packets is done. I would look and tell how its done.
>How are you testing this patch?

I am using bmd device to test this.
No one came with more scte_35 video on trac, I thought people putting the bounty will give me some video.
>As far as I can tell it just works by chance.

I have done some improvement lately now it work without copyts and vsnc 0 if splice immidiate is used.