[FFmpeg-devel] Proposed vf_decimate enhancement

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Tue Dec 15 06:11:40 CET 2015

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015, at 12:24 PM, Ray Cole wrote:
> Quite honestly I decided it isn't worth the frustration of trying to
> submit a patch. It works for me and I'm happy with it.
>
> -- Ray

Our guidelines and peer reviews may seem stringent, but consider it a
quality control to help get the best code we can into FFmpeg and to make
it easier for us review and add your contributions.

We are just volunteers and some of us have already invested some time
providing input on your changes and suggestions on how to provide a
proper patch. If you need further help you can ask here or you may find
live help at the #ffmpeg-devel IRC channel.