[FFmpeg-devel] avcodec/qsv: export session management functionality

Sven Dueking sven at nablet.com
Mon Dec 14 16:50:30 CET 2015

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your feedback, I think it´s necessary because :

1. qsv_api.c is single file where qsv-related public functions are located
2. there is big question that qsv.c will exists in future most likely it
will merged with qsv_api later.
We have only one common function left

If you disagree, please suggest how to split this.

Thanks,
Sven