[FFmpeg-devel] [Outreachy][nyanyanya] Summary of this summer

Ludmila Glinskih lglinskih at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:17:46 CEST 2015

Hi guys!

My internship is finished (5 days ago) (if you still don't know: I was your
Outreachy intern;)). It was a great time with this project, thank you!

Thank you for all jokes on irc, all answers, all silly questions which
showed me that it's normal (to ask silly questions).

If you want to read about all my emotions during this summer, you can read
my Outreachy blog: http://lglinskih.blogspot.ru/.

I hope to see you on VideoLAN DevDays. I'll come to Paris on Thursday
evening and leave on Monday morning, so there will be a lot of time to meet
me (if you want) (because I want) (really). And I hope you will let me take
a selfie with you :)

Also if you want to contact me, it's easy: I'm lglinskih almost everywhere.
Because I'm really crazy about social networks, be prepared that I'll
subscribe to your account somewhere.

And yes...I won't leave you! Tomorrow is the first day of my university
year, so my rare patches will be twice more rare.

P.S. Please recommend Outreachy internship to all relevant women you know.
It's really a great chance to become...at least a better programmer=)

Kind regards,
Ludmila Glinskih