[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH: better message that ffplay is not going to be built

Ganesh Ajjanagadde gajjanag at mit.edu
Fri Aug 28 00:36:00 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> See attached.
> Basically it was annoying to not be able to tell that ffplay was
> "skipped" for some reason (like no SDL) but now you can since it
> prints out what it will build.
> Thank you.

Please add the area (e.g configure:...) to the commit message.
More generally, I suggest a slight cleanup of the commit message:
first line-> "configure: print out enabled programs"
skip a blank line, body-> "This prints out a better error message that
ffplay is not being built by printing out what will be built. Based on
patch by Moritz Barsnick."

Otherwise, LGTM.