[FFmpeg-devel] Changing media formats mid stream

Máté Sebők smfinc.org at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:44:22 CEST 2015

I did a dirty little hack to attempt to fix it.
Don't call the dshow_add_device() just in build time, but run the graph and
sleep() a bit, then call dshow_add_device() at the end of the
dshow_read_header().

Sadly, it does not work, it does not goes beyond the dshow "chit-chat"
between filters/pins.

After ctrl+c however the right codec stats are displayed...

Regards,
Máté