[FFmpeg-devel] VideoLAN Dev Days 2015 registration

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Aug 8 09:28:06 CEST 2015

Hello my FFmpeg fellows,

VideoLAN Dev Days 2015, in Paris, is approaching.
It's on September 19-20, 2015, in the St Lazare district, in Paris.

So far, we've registration from numerous people from VLC, FFmpeg,
x264, x265, KDE, MPlayer, libav, aegisub, handbrake, and many other...
We've already planned talks about x265, VP*, Daala, VLC.

Join us!

Please register at http://vdd.videolan.org/ very soon, so that we can
plan the venue.
Sponsorship for active people from the community will be difficult to
grant if you wait too much.

We'd love to have some more conferences, btw :)

With my kindest regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734