[FFmpeg-devel] Please help update tasks and mentor/backups for OPW

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Sep 25 22:54:11 CEST 2014

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet <reynaldo <at> osg.samsung.com> writes:

> Things that need urgent attention are ensuring listed
> projects are still relevant as well as making sure their
> mentors are still available and willing to take part on
> the program.

The FFv1 P frame project sounds very difficult.

I wonder if the "Hardware Acceleration API Software /
Tracing Implementation" task shouldn't be replaced by
the old OpenGL task for ffplay (that is probably
simpler to implement and easier to understand).

Ideally, Claudio should comment on the AAC encoder
task.

Carl Eugen