[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] lavfi: port mp/eq to a regular filter

James Darnley james.darnley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:09:01 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-15 00:46, James Darnley wrote:

Update: I've got eq2 merged into the one file and working.  I would send
another WIP patch but I've made several commits, all of which should be
merged together.

One question I do have though is: should the user options for contrast
in eq and eq2 be different?  eq has the range -1..1 (-100..100 in the
original) with no change being 0.  eq2 has the range -2..2 with no
change being 1 (a more obvious scaling factor) and a negative value
inverting the image.  I don't know if this difference is desired or not.

There was some minor talk on IRC earlier about merging this with our
current vf_hue, which itself is a port from libmpcodecs.  Is this
something that people want?