[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Clément Bœsch u at pkh.me
Sun Sep 14 21:03:38 CEST 2014

I'm killing SRT & SSA as they are now a huge hindrance in my progress
(currently working on creating sanity in the decoded form of subtitles).
They've been deprecated since a while, and after the commit in which I'm
replying is applied, they won't be needed anymore.

The commits don't include that, but the changes will of course be mentioned in
doc/APIchanges and RELEASE_NOTES, and minor version bumped.

SRT and SSA are now respectively aliased to SUBRIP and ASS (their versions
without timestamps in it).