[FFmpeg-devel] "OPW Qualification Task: Enable daemon mode for FFserver"

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at osg.samsung.com
Thu Oct 30 16:11:57 CET 2014

Hello

On 10/30/2014 10:50 AM, Nicolas George wrote:
> [..] Third, I do not think this exact version is correct. If you
> make the daemon mode the default, then NoDaemon must not be
> ignored, it must have its specified effect: turn daemon off; if you
> do not make the daemon mode the default, then there must be an
> option to turn it on.
>
> IMHO, the best is to have both Daemon and NoDaemon mode. [..]

I would prefer no-deamon mode been the default to not
break current behavior till deamon-mode has had a good
deal of production testing. I also think having a single
Daemonize yes/no toggle should be enough but I'm OK
either way in the context of this patch.

Binathi: As an added bonus, try adding an -s to your
commit command line so you get the  Signed-off-by:
line added, this is customary.

Bests,

--
Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet