[FFmpeg-devel] Misc Libavfilter extension

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Oct 20 12:25:14 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:35:10PM +0530, Jeet Deol wrote:
> Hello Stefano Sabatini sir,I am Prabhjeet Kaur,I want to the Qualification
> task of "Misc Libavfilter extension " project.  Sir I want to know that is
> their anyone else who is working on this task,kindly do reply me so that i
> can work on this project as I am very much interested and want to do this
> task in this project. Hoping for the reply soon

for the record, jeet also asked on IRC and this was discussed and
replied there

The real ebay dictionary, page 1
"Used only once"    - "Some unspecified defect prevented a second use"
"In good condition" - "Can be repaird by experienced expert"
"As is" - "You wouldnt want it even if you were payed for it, if you knew ..."