[FFmpeg-devel] patch: fix buf in configure to ensure theHAVE_VSX is only enabled when HAVE_ALTIVECT is enabled

rongyan rongyan236 at foxmail.com
Thu Oct 16 05:17:43 CEST 2014

Hi,
 Since the code HAVE_VSX covered is part of the altivec implementation, but not a independent implementaiton for all the code covered by macro HAVE_ALTIVEC. If HAVE_ALTIVEC is disabled, but only HAVE_VSX is enabled, the code will crash.
 Thanks.

 Rong Yan

   The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed.