[FFmpeg-devel] How can i write code of output video included fade in/out effect on ffmpeg library?

Baek Seung Hoon seung51hoon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:59:31 CEST 2014

Hello :)

I want to make functions of video transition or video fade in/out, insert
text etc.. using ffmpeg library

but i'm beginner on ffmpeg and media programming.. and i can't use ffmpeg
binary file because i will move my code in android NDK..

I refered sample code in doc folder, but i didn't understand overall..

first, i want to make that. if user input video file path, then program
works that add fade-in /out effects this video file.. and save files.

My environment is Windows, 64bit.. How can i write it?

If you can, Please answer code level.. T_T

Thanks concerned.. : 0