[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg IRC meeting October 4th 2014, UTC 16

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:45:32 CEST 2014

On date Thursday 2014-10-02 16:16:09 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Thursday 2014-10-02 07:14:08 -0700, Timothy Gu encoded:
> > On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On date Wednesday 2014-10-01 10:18:58 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > I confirm the FFmpeg meeting on IRC, that will be held on the next
> > > Saturday 4th October 2014, at 16 UTC. If you are an FFmpeg developer
> > > or an interested third party you're very welcome to join.
> > >
> > > Find the topics of the day here:
> > > http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/FFmeeting/2014-10
> > >
> > > The channel and the log will be public, the log will be published on
> > > ffmpeg-devel.
> >
> > Which channel will the meeting be on?
>
> It is usually #ffmpeg-meeting, but it will be announced before the
> event.

The meeting will happen in a few minutes, 16 UTC, on the freenode IRC
channel #ffmpeg-meeting. Please join if interested.

Topics of the day:
http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/FFmeeting/2014-10
--
FFmpeg = Fantastic and Fierce Mastering Programmable Ecstatic Glue