[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg IRC meeting October 4th 2014, UTC 16

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:12:35 CEST 2014

On date Wednesday 2014-10-01 10:18:58 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
[...]
> So, since we have already two preferences for Saturday 4 October, I
> think we should stick with it. If I see no other comments, I'll settle
> the date.
>
> Thanks all.

I confirm the FFmpeg meeting on IRC, that will be held on the next
Saturday 4th October 2014, at 16 UTC. If you are an FFmpeg developer
or an interested third party you're very welcome to join.

Find the topics of the day here:
http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/FFmeeting/2014-10

The channel and the log will be public, the log will be published on
ffmpeg-devel.

See you.
--
FFmpeg = Fast and Fundamental Multipurpose Prodigious Earthshaking Gem