[FFmpeg-devel] IRC meeting

Timothy Gu timothygu99 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:57:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to propose to have an FFmpeg IRC meeting the next Saturday, 4th
> October, UTC 16. Alternatively, I propose the Saturday of the next
> week, Saturday October 11, same time.

I don't think I will be available for the entire meeting on either
Saturdays, but I slightly prefer October 4th. Do not take my
availability as a blocker as I won't say much during the FFmeetings
anyway.

> Candidate topics of the day:
> - VDD 2014 report and discussion, in particular with regards to
>   relationships with libav
> - OPW program organization
> - technical development issues
> - misc topics
>
> Feel free to propose other topics.

I can't think of anything else right now. Thank you for organizing the meetings.

I have created a wiki page for this FFmeeting here:
http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/FFmeeting/2014-10. Feel free to add more
stuff to it.

Timothy