[FFmpeg-devel] Move ffmpeg to WinRT

Jesse Jiang jessejiang0214 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 04:07:34 CET 2014

Hi JB,
Haven't seen you for a long time. I have sent you email before to talk about the GCC compile for ARM-COFF.
At that time, I know it is hard for GCC to do this, so I try to convert the assembly codes. If there is gas-preproc, it should be a better choice.
Where can I find this script, is it open-source?
Best regards,Jesse