[FFmpeg-devel] Move ffmpeg to WinRT

Jesse Jiang jessejiang0214 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 03:09:01 CET 2014

This project should be used as static library.
I have done two things in this project. One is converting unsupported APIs to Winrt API, other is converting arm assembly codes to support armasm which VS compiler.
Don't worry about Windows 10. Windows 10 is based on the WinRT API, maybe there are some differences, but most of them are the same.