[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request for Chemnitzer Linux Tage and Linuxtag 2014

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu May 22 22:59:30 CEST 2014

compn <tempn <at> twmi.rr.com> writes:

> > I would like to request refunding of expenses for Chemnitzer
> > Flight from Vienna to Berlin in March:     € 169,59
> > Flight from Vienna to Berlin in May:       € 129,59
>
> hehe it costs 40 less euro in may?

I have probably booked earlier (in relation) for the
second flight.

> did you show off all of the new filters in ffmpeg?

In Chemnitz, we showed the usual motion vectors, in
Berlin, some of the new filters were presented.

Users showed us a visualization of the ebur filter in
a matrix overlayed which was much more impressive though...

> did any users request a binary codec loader for ffmpeg?

No, I don't think so.

Carl Eugen