[FFmpeg-devel] Debian packaging FFmpeg repository available

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Thu Mar 27 18:16:46 CET 2014

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:15:53 +0100, Andreas Cadhalpun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just for your information: the FFmpeg repository for the Debian
> packaging is now available:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/ffmpeg.git;a=summary
> git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/ffmpeg.git
>
> If you have comments/questions etc. don't hesitate to contact me.
>
> Best regards,
> Andreas

Thank you for your work on this, but please keep in mind for your next
message to start a new message "thread" instead of replying to an
existing message and changing the subject.

This will allow it to be its own thread and not got lost or mixed up
in another, unrelated thread.

Search for your message in the archives to see what I'm talking about:
<http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2014-March/thread.html>