[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Matt Oliver protogonoi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:10:40 CET 2014

> In the very first patch you seem to have a space at the start of the

line before "extern"?

Fixed, thanks.

And for the CTLD patch: inline asm code is normal strings, there is no
> point in writing
> ""CTLD
> just use
> CLTD

Fixed, I knew the double "'s was unnecessary but i initially left them in
there to make it very clear to other devs that CLTD is string. Of course
any dev playing round with the asm would probably have worked that out
anyway so its removed.

The patches have been rebased again. Recent configure changes moved the way
items are listed. So now the changes are added to TOOLCHAIN_FEATURES
instead of HAVE_LIST directly so that its inline with those recent upstream
modifications (also upstream merge of Diegos "K&R formatting cosmetics"
necessitated another rebase). And again all of them included together for
simplicity. Constantly rebasing and fixing merge conflicts is time
consuming so if there is no interest in this then let me know so I can save
some effort.