[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Matt Oliver protogonoi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:20:15 CET 2014

OK In the last couple of days their have been a couple of commits to master
that altered the order of items in the HAVE_LIST in configure so thats why
the patches were not applying. Those are fixed now so as long as there are
not any more changes to configure between now and when you test these then
all should be good (cross fingers).

So take 2. Here are the patches (only patch 2,3,6,7 needed rebasing) with
all of them supplied for completeness.

The patches should be applied in order (i.e from 1/6 to 6/6) for ffmpeg.
Then there is the fourth patch for libmpcodecs (first three already applied
upstream). Finally the last patch to enable all inline asm for icl.