[FFmpeg-devel] probable dshow bug or strangeness

Don Moir donmoir at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 19:05:25 CET 2014

At least 3 patches are going to be needed to be applied for dshow code. 2 are straight forward and one(or more) is not determined
yet. The 2 that are known need to put up properly of course. Just finding these things as we look into a more serious problem and so
far just put up as notification as an aid for anyone trying to test the 3 problem that might run into these things.