[FFmpeg-devel] New Filter (dejudder)

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:50:15 CET 2014

On date Thursday 2014-01-23 08:30:58 -0800, Nicholas Robbins encoded:
> Hello,
[...]

> I've got an algorithm that does what I want as far as working with
> the PTS's. I've coded it up in a simple C program, and I think I've
> gotten it put into a filter.
>

> However, I've never contributed to a project of the complexity of
> ffmpeg before. I've looked at
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_filter_howto and
> I've looked around the filters in git ffmpeg/libavfilter and I think
> I'm on the right track, but I imagine I've missed something or
> misunderstood something. Is this a good place to post what I have so
> far? If not any suggestions for where I should go?

This is the right place where to post patches and ask questions if you
have FFmpeg-related development questions. If you have problems with
your code use the [WIP] tag when posting the patch and clarify what
your issues are.

Note: that FFmpeg_filter_howto is badly outdated, it will only confuse
you.
--
FFmpeg = Furious and Friendly Mythic Pure Evanescent Game