[FFmpeg-devel] IRC ffmeeting on Saturday 11 January 2014 - 16 UTC

Lukasz M lukasz.m.luki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:36:30 CET 2014

On 11 January 2014 20:17, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com> wrote:

> On date Friday 2014-01-10 18:26:20 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> [...]
> > Hi,
> >
> > last reminder, the meeting will be held tomorrow at 16 UTC. I'll
> > create a dedicated chat-room on IRC freenode.net named
> > 'ffmpeg-meeting' just before that time.
> >
> > You're welcome to partipate, especially if you're an active FFmpeg
> > developer.
> >
> > Note: I remind that the meeting chat-room is public and the log will
> > be published on this mailing-list.
>
> See log in attachment.

I wasn't able to show up. I've read log and just 2 comments from me:

Jan 11 17:32:52 <saste> Cigaes, what's the status of the lavd probing API?
Jan 11 17:33:24 <saste> is lukasz still working on it or is it blocked for
some reason?
Jan 11 17:33:43 <Cigaes> saste: that was more Lukasz's work. I did not have
personal communication with him.

probing API is not blocked, but I haven't got time to continue it, but I
will get back to it soon.

I also wanted to propose creation of "TODO" list regarding ffdevs.
That list would contain:
- high level design (what it the high level goal of the lib)
- required APIs (probing, writing frame etc)
- required functionalities (like Michael's proposition of timestamp
interetation)
- use cases

Question is how to maintain that list. (trac?)