[FFmpeg-devel] How to get filter added

Nicholas Robbins nickrobbins at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 17:19:14 CET 2014

> On Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:14 AM, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 2/16/14, Nicholas Robbins <nickrobbins at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>  Hello,
>>
>>  I submitted a patch for a new filter some time ago, got feedback, made
>>  changes as directed, and resubmitted, but then nothing for some time. Is
>>  there some other step I should do to get this patch applied?
>>
>>  https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2014-February/154484.html
>>

>>  -Nicholas Robbins

> Do not create new thread, reply to thread where patch was sent each 6
> seconds with message containing only ping.

I assume this is sarcasm. If you are suggesting I have been spamming the list with this, I sent 8 messages to the list this month, all of which were responses to specific suggestions for changes. After I made all those changes, the responses stopped, so I resent the patch once. No response, and then I sent this email.

I just want to know if there is something I should do, or if there is a reason this patch isn't going to be accepted.

-Nicholas Robbins