[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Google Summer of Code 2014 application

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Sat Feb 8 01:52:35 CET 2014

On Sat, 8 Feb 2014 00:59:21 +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:

> If you are willing to mentor a task, or act as a backup mentor, please
> tell it *AS SOON AS POSSIBLE*. Contact Michael or me and edit the GSoC
> ideas page, you might need to ask Mike Melanson to create an account
> on the multimedia wiki or you can tell us to fill the page for you.

I can also be contacted via email or IRC (llogan) if someone wants
something added or changed on the wiki.

>  10. Who will be your backup organization administrator?
>
> Lou Logan
> lou at lrcd.com
> llogan in #ffmpeg-devel IRC

This should be changed to you (Stefano) if you haven't already done so.

14 and 17 share the same answer. I don't think they'll like that.
Removing the duplicated stuff from 14 will probably suffice.

The rest of the application, spelling, and grammar LGTM, but I am not
an accurate gauge of Google acceptability. Thanks for working on this.

Lou